Monday 20 July 2015

CREATIVE WARM UP

From my Sketchbook
Creative warm up or simply asking my mind to please keep quite for a bit? Let's not think for a while, if I need to be really impressive, original or unique. Just draw what I see in real life in front of me. Today its my favourite body butter that lives on my desk ;-) 

I am planing to do a bit of mindful sketching everyday by just spending 5 to 10 minutes to draw from 3 dimensional objects. I think this will help me clear my mind before I start working. I will try to post these drawings here on my blog everyday. Hope you will like them :-) 


Learning to quiet the “Inner Critic” is an important part of this process. When we tame the inner critic we are inviting a clear passage for creativity to flow.” – Trina Swerdlow

No comments:

Post a Comment